Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Shower Printed Paper Banner


More of my homemade, use what you have, baby shower decorations. Good thing I have enough scrap-booking and craft supplies to outlast my own generation -- I have enough goodies stashed here to give Martha a run for her money (she's up on my next post!)

This little banner was easy and fun to make. I printed the letters onto pink card stock with my computer. Then, I trimmed them with my paper cutter and used my trusty Creative Memories corner rounder to soften the edges. I mounted each letter on scrapbook paper, also trimmed and rounded. Adhered it all with my CM tape runner, punched holes in each corner, and strung them on a ribbon.

B-A-B-Y = C-U-T-E!

Girlie and sweet just like the mommy-to-be!

5 comments:

michelle said...

I love that Ms. Crafty!

Izzy 'N Emmy said...

THat is fabulous! Great job at being creative!

joanofalltrades said...

Cute banner!

Rebecca said...

Oh, that's SO cute! Great job!!

Reese said...

Oh! How cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...