Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kid's Craft: Paint Stick Snowman Ruler



The Frog Princess made this fun little craft in preschool last year
and it makes me smile every time I see it.
Swipe a FREE wooden paint stirring stick
at your local hardware store's paint counter.
Paint it white and add sharpie lines and numbers to mark "inches"
Attach a scrap of fabric or ribbon scarf, mini pom-pom eyes,
paper or craft foam mouth/nose, and a felt hat.

You'll have a friendly little frosty fellow who is ready to measure that snow!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I like this craft. But it would be totally unnecessary here! (Except this year in December....)Thank you for leaving me some encouragement on my bows. How'dya find me?
I'll come back when I have some extra time (Snort-giggle) and read some more.

EntertainingMom said...

I love this idea! We have a few paint sticks in the basement. I really hope we are done with snow, but if not, I have something new the kids can do on a snowy day!

Bridget said...

I made the snow measuring sticks, my two girls (2 years old and 5 years old) wanted them to be snow fairies! Thanks we had a lot of fun with the craft as well as making the gummy bears (gummy snowmen)!!! I am now a HUGE FAN!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...