Loading...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home-Made Yoga Mat Strap

The Frog Princess took some
Yoga lessons this summer.

She was struggling with her bulky mat.
It's a handful for a six year old.

I noticed that some of the other children
had nifty straps that hold their mats
(or special yoga bags)

Crafty mama that I am...
I thought, "well I can just make her one."

Here it is.
My home-made Yoga Mat Strap


I even added 2 of my felt flowers
(because I can't just leave it alone)

I think I should have actually measured her
and made the strap a bit shorter --
she doesn't seem to mind.
And her friends thought it was pretty groovy too!

The yoga Frog Princess and her yoga mat.

2 comments:

mrsb said...

Oh, that's just nifty!



(My word verification is "butbaj" which made me giggle!)

Georgine said...

You are an innovator! And, my daughter has a yoga class at Montessori and she loves it! Now, if only I could get into yoga, maybe I would have peace in my life - maybe.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...