Loading...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Christmas Gifts: Stocking Stuffer Exchange


is hosting the
Handmade Stocking Swap 2009.
I had 14 kids to make goodies for
ranging in age from
10 months old to 6 years old!!


I made a Crinkle Fleece Star
for the 10 month old.


Felt pouches for each of the three
1 year-olds containing
my Rainbow



And finally...did you guess it?

for all of the big kids.


I saved mini plastic bottles
from drive-through chocolate milk
(thank you Burger King)
and small water bottles
to use as our rice bottles.

I made a big batch of rainbow rice
with the girls.

Then we added tiny goodies
to the rice and bottles:
birthday candles, paper clips,
pom-poms, mini toothpick flags,
beads, polly pocket shoes,
a shiny penny, feathers, etc.

I super-glued the lids
onto the bottles
so there won't be any spills!

What are you putting in
your stockings this year?!

3 comments:

Maman Tattoo said...

My daugther is still small and we don't have a lot of money so I'm putting little toys she already has but are hiden from rotation.

Johanna said...

i think you are amazing! honestly, every time i check your blog i'm just blown away by your creativity and ideas. i love the idea of a home made eye spy bottle- genius!

Holly said...

The mini I spy bottle are a great idea.My son would flip for this!
Holly @ 504 Main

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...