Monday, July 19, 2010

Pink and Green Mama Crafts: Ocean Fun Art Camp Lesson Plans



In case you couldn't come to my 
Ocean Fun Art Camps this summer...
now you can have your own art camp at home!
(or in your classroom)


12 Art Lessons 
inspired by the Ocean in a 
32-Page PDF Formatted Lesson Book
for only $10.00

Discount Code:
Discount Code:

* Full-Color Templates
* Detailed Step-by-Step Photo Directions 
* Color Photos of actual Student Artwork
* Supply Lists


Packed with supply lists for each project, 
photos of each completed project, 
full-color templates, step-by-step photo instructions, 
and photos of student artwork;
this 32-page printable PDF 
includes everything you need to create your own 
Ocean Fun Art Camp 
lesson plans at home or in your classroom.


These lessons can be done
on a one-on-one basis
with your own child 
or in a large group/classroom setting
with several children.

I’ve led small groups of 3-4 year olds 
through all of these lessons
(with assistance from their parents) 
as well as groups of 5-9 year olds
in my summer art camps.


You can do several lessons at once, 
like a real camp experience, 
or spread them out over several days/weeks; 
whatever works best for your schedule.


Many of the supplies for these projects 
will come from your own art and craft stash,
 kitchen, garage, and recycling bin!


The PDF book is designed 
to be printed out 
(I recommend using card stock paper and putting it in a binder!) 
or you can read it directly from 
your own home or classroom computer screen.


This 32-page Art Lesson Book
is best suited for preschool (ages 3-4)
and elementary-school aged children (ages 5-9). 

This $10.00 Art Lesson Collection includes:
12 Complete Art Lessons 
6 of my most-popular ocean-themed blog art lessons 
PLUS an additional 6 brand new 
(never published on my blog) ocean-themed art lessons!

To purchase the PDF:
Please click on the PayPal button below.
After you checkout from PayPal,
you will immediately be re-directed to the download site.

Thank You!

Discount Code:
Discount Code:


Happy Ocean Fun!

Fondly,
pink and green mama,

MaryLea

4 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog yesterday! I am so glad you did, because I think yours is fantastic, and am very excited I found it.

I have a one-year-old, who will soon be able to do some of your fantastic crafts, and I can't wait! I appreciate that you have categories for different age groups - very helpful.

Brianna! said...

just randomly ran across your blog
and
BOY OH BOY
am I glad I did.
LOVE IT!

Its so bright, and full of FUN
I seriously am overjoyed right now!

xoxo
bB

Brianna! said...

just randomly ran across your blog
and
BOY OH BOY
am I glad I did.
LOVE IT!

Its so bright, and full of FUN
I seriously am overjoyed right now!

xoxo
bB

Melainie said...

Thank you for putting this together. I have a soon-to-be four year old daughter and we are headed to the Oregon coast this summer.

Being land-locked as we are, I want to prepare her for this magical vacation. At least, I think Oregon is magical. This will help me to get her thinking about the things she will see and allow her to be creative about her thoughts.

This will help her have the words and concepts she needs to get the fullest experience she can. It will help me to talk to her about what is happening around her too.

Melainie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...