Monday, October 25, 2010

Backyard Fun: Forts


With the fall weather upon us
and fewer bugs (hooray!)
the girls have been spending 
A LOT
of time in our backyard 
building very elaborate forts
together and with their friends.


This one was my favorite. 


I love the way they added the silk scarves
(prayer flag style)
to the umbrella 
and use the slide as the door.

They even added beds, 
a sink, 
and a sled...
because you never know when you'll
need one. 

How do your little ones
take advantage of  
cooler fall temperatures?

fondly,

pink and green mama


3 comments:

pajamaprojects.blogspot said...

One of my very favorite things to do... build forts! Looks like they had a fantastic time!!!

Fine Lines said...

My goodness! This brings back memories of the forts my brother and I used to create. Your kids were a lot more creative in their decorations than we were!!! Thanks for sharing.

Elle Belles Bows said...

I loved building forts as a child. It is so good that they are outside creating! Thanks for sharing! Kerri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...