Friday, January 28, 2011

* Valentine's Day Craft: Felt Heart Barrettes


Last year, I whipped up these cute little hair accessories
for my sweet girls to wear to school on Valentine's Day. 
I actually sewed them during breakfast before we went to the bus stop. 

For "E"s barrettes I sewed 3 felt hearts to a barrette with a button in the center.
I just tied the ribbons to the barrette underneath the hearts. 


For "C"s barrettes, I just stitched  smaller hearts to little clip-on style barrettes
and clipped them through her ponytail holders. 
She didn't want ribbons. 


It's funny to look back and see how long "E"s hair waslast year, 
I'm so used to it being short now that that seems like a really long time ago.

She won't let me put anything in her hair now. 
Perhaps some of you mamas out there still have little girls who are willing to "accessorize" : ) 

Fondly,
pink and green mama


Today's Creative Blog

2 comments:

Fiona said...

We are loving all your heart themed crafts. We just posted a link to them on our latest Blog entry.

Lilyshaw said...

Lovely, perfect for little girls!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...