Loading...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

* Homemade Lollipop Photo Valentines!


For this year's school Valentines, "E" and I made these fun 
photo lollipop Valentines for her class
 inspired by my dear bloggy friend, Val.

We started by taking a photo of Miss "E" in front of our playroom curtains 
(a fun rainbow background, of course)


Then, we printed out our 27 (yikes!) copies
and cut out as many paper hearts.
I loved our little heart rainbow on the family room floor!


Then, mama got our her handy dandy little x-acto craft knife
and cut mini slits above and below her hands in the photo.

We slipped in these cute tulip lollipops we found at the Dollar Tree
and I put a small piece of clear tape on the back 
to reinforce it, and prevent any little rips. 


Each lollipop card was mounted to a folded over doily
and a colorful heart with a heartfelt message
for each friend written on the back. 



Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!

Fondly,
pink and green mama
MaryLea




8 comments:

Bex said...

This is too stinkin cute!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Very clever!

amomwithalessonplan.com said...

What a great idea. I bet the kids will love it! We made valentine snow globes. The idea was great, but they were way too much work for a 5 year old.

Buttons in a cup mama said...

Really cute !

nikki said...

love your blog :) you are such an inspiration :) I am young and dont have kids yet but I am finishing my bachelor degree in education so i found many great ideas. i love living green and reusing things so thats an extra plus :)
just want to thank you for the great ideas and for being an inspiration. i hope one day i could do such lovely projects with my kids.

hugs and kisses

Nikola

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

@ Nicola --
Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm sure you'll be a great mom some day, I found that teaching elementary school was the perfect background/prep for motherhood!!! : )

Fondly,
pink and green mama,
MaryLea

Sassy Marmalade said...

This is super cute! I can also totally see this working as a grown-up Valentine, as well. Love it!

Theophan said...

Hello,

I just found this post from last year on Pinterest. I love it! I posted the picture on my little blog as a link back to yours, I hope that is okay.

Have a happy Valentine’s day,
Eric Baldwin

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...