Tuesday, March 15, 2011

* Rainbow Ideas and Colorful Inspiration for St. Patrick's Day!


With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner,
I thought I'd do a little round up today
of some of our favorite Rainbow activities from the past!

Make some RAINBOW Jello as a special snack!

with Watercolors!
(Cheap, easy, instant gratification, and best of all
you probably already have the supplies handy!)



Make a beautiful Tissue Paper Flower centerpiece!

on Rainbow yarn!

Make a Noodle Rainbow Sun Catcher for your window!

Play with Color Mixing and make a Color Wheel
with a paper towel and some food coloring!

and...

Last but not least....
whip up a batch of Rainbow Rice
for a Sensory Box or to make your own 


Top O' the Happy Rainbow Making
with the Wee Ones!

Fondly,
pink and green mama, MaryLea




5 comments:

Jaderbomb said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THESE AWESOME THINGS!!! I WANT TO DO ALLL OF THEM RIGHT NOW!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!
WWW.JADERBOMB.COM

Melissa Taylor said...

Okay, I am so not crafty but I think I can attempt the jello. Fun ideas!

Christy said...

I love all of these ideas. My kids are always so happy with rainbow jello. We made rainbow toast for breakfast this morning; it will be posted on my blog tomorrow morning. The kids loved that they could make it themselves - it was a big hit!

Polka said...

adorable projects :)

teachmama said...

ML--my friend--hope it's okay that I linked back to this totally fab rainbow post today in my t/mama post. . . a very late st. patty's day round-up of sorts.
xo
ame

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...