Monday, March 21, 2011
* DIY Spring Peg Dolls
I've recently been bitten by the peg-doll-making bug!
Please stop me, it's getting out of control.
It started innocently enough when I agreed to
do a peg doll exchange...
then, it was too fun drinking my morning coffee
and painting with my (Awesome!) Yarka watercolors.
Then, I started adding little felt flower hats
and acorn tops with some Aleene's craft glue.
Then, the girls took over.
Little flower fairy friends started to appear all over the house.
On playroom windowsills.
On my grandmother's loom in the art studio.
In the art studio.
Then, one appeared in the mailbox!
This one came from We Bloom Here blog.
She has a FANTASTIC Peg Doll Tutorial HERE!
Look how sweet she is!
Like a little snowdrop.
You can see the other little peg dolls from the swap gallery here.
And a few of ours, jumped in the mail too,
one to California and one to Southern Australia!
Happy Peg Doll Making!
pink and green mama, MaryLea
- ► 2013 (75)
- ► 2012 (164)
- * ReCycle Craft: Cardboard Box Puppet Theatre
- * Pink and Green Mama Art Studio Tour with Craftah...
- * Guest Post: Art Studio Tour for Craftaholics Ano...
- * Barbie Art Gallery With Shapescapes
- * DIY Spring Peg Dolls
- * Sensory Box: Zoo Box
- * Cardboard Rapunzel Castle: Homemade "Tangled" To...
- * Rainbow Ideas and Colorful Inspiration for St. P...
- * Peg Doll Leprechauns & St. Patrick's Day Sensory...
- * St. Patrick's Day Printmaking Project With Toile...
- * Spring Break Boredom Busters! My Insanity Blog G...
- * Mod-Podge Step Stool Makeover!
- * Birthday Party Highlights: 8th Birthday Pajama A...
- * Sick Day Tradition: Special Toys
- * Kid's Craft: Bird Mask
- ▼ March (15)
- ► 2010 (172)
- ► 2009 (161)