Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Themed Sensory Box!




Halloween is fast approaching 
so I better get the rest of my Halloween posts up this week! : )


Here is a quick peek for you of this year's Halloween Sensory Box
currently being played with in our playroom.
Except the girls dumped out the contents yesterday 
from this plastic storage box into our (empty and dry) water table. 
(Sorry, I don't have a photo, my camera's battery needs to be re-charged!)


Dry Black-eyed peas, some dry black beans,  and a handful of dry orange rice.


We also have some craft foam halloween shapes 
(a black tree, owls, tombstones, skeletons, pumpkins)
 Pumpkin, spider, and bat erasers.
Tiny plastic skeletons.
Wooden craft store ghost cut-outs.
Ghost cookie cutter, rubber rats, fuzzy spiders,
Orange Yarn/ homemade pom-pom pumpkin. 
Pumpkin scoops, and orange bucket.


Happy Halloween Exploring!

Do you have a "spooky" sensory box or table theme going on right now?

Fondly,
Pink and Green Mama



2 comments:

Wendy B said...

Your sensory box ideas are fantastic! I enjoy your posts a great deal and our teachers at our center apply many of your ideas. Thanks for your creativity and devotion!

Jackie H. said...

That's an awesome sensory bin. I especially like the small plastic skeletons. I haven't seen those before.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...