Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Chain Stair Garlands



Do you remember how I said that we had a bunch of skinny strips
of scrap-booking paper leftover from our 
Homemade (Thrifty) Christmas Card project this year?! 

The girls and I (with some help from Grandma too) 
had a crafty play date and made Christmas paper chains
to deck the halls (and stairwell). 
(And yes...those are stuffed birds and fairy dolls sitting on the stairs.)


We had real pine swags (read: very Martha Stewart) 
but they were dropping pine needles left and right 
and Elly the Cat wouldn't leave them alone.

This is a much more cat-friendly alternative garland
and the girls had fun making it too! 

Fondly,
pink and green mama,


3 comments:

Melissa @ The Chocolate Muffin Tree said...

Really pretty! I bet your whole house looks festive!

Alicia Stucky said...

I'm crazy about buying scarpbook paper and never scrapbooking (especially since I starting keeping a blog!)... I love crafts that call for putting scrapbook paper to use. They always turn out so pretty :-)

Court said...

Too cute! I might have to make a garland to go with my paper theme, we lost a box of ornaments in the move so I made paper plate ornaments to fill my ornament quota.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...