Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graduation Gift Basket For A New Teacher With Personalized School Supplies #ChronicleBooks


When my dear friends at MyChronicleBooks contacted me recently to see if I would like to review some of their beautiful, personalized school supplies I knew I had the perfect recipients for them!
Remember how I told you about our next door neighbors that just graduated 
to become elementary school teachers last weekend? 
What could be more fun for a brand new teacher-to-be than a gift basket 
FULL of school supplies and teacher goodies?! I will always have a soft spot in my heart for new school supplies, stationery, and office products and when you personalize them, they're even cuter. How is that possible? 

MyChronicleBooks has all kinds of fabulous books and goodies on their website and now they're offering a brand new way to celebrate all of the milestones in a child's life with MyChronicleBooks
It is the first and only personalized line of products from a book publisher featuring award-winning and bestselling children's book authors and illustrators. They are perfect gifts for any occasion like birthdays, baby showers, back to school, holidays, end of the year teacher thank you gifts, or even NEW teacher (graduation) gifts! They have an a-dorable Eric Carle line of products featuring 
(see the personalized ThankYou notes in the photos below) 


MyChronicleBooks has personalized lunch boxes, stickers, notebooks, placemats, growth charts, 
note cards, wall art, and more. Their prices range from $3.99 to $99.99 and ship in just 2 weeks. I was able to select my products and preview them to see what they would look like with the names on them. You can even change skin and hair color on some of the products!

For the new teacher-to-be gift baskets, we personalized lunch boxes for each of the girls and included co-ordinating notebooks, stickers and just for fun some Eric Carle thank you notes. 
I also picked up some bulletin board borders, teacher supplies, and other new teacher goodies from the office supply store. I found the super cute chevron baskets for 60% off at Michaels craft store. 



MyChronicleBooks also makes personalized story books that you can dedicate to your favorite kid -- 
I'll be sharing our personalized "What Big Sisters Do Best" book with you in my next post! 

But wait, there is something for you, my lovely readers, too! 

As a special thank you, MyChronicleBooks would like to offer Pink and Green Mama readers
a special discount off any order with this special promotion codeMyCB-d5285JW 
Have fun!

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea

Disclosure: Products for review were provided by Chronicle Books. 
The opinions expressed herein are my own and are not indicative of the opinions of Chronicle Books. 


Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Instagram. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...