Saturday, June 8, 2013

Easy Kid-Made Father's Day Gift: Popsicle Stick Fix-It Sign


My hubby has a late May birthday so we always have birthday gifts
 that run into our Father's day gift timing. The girls made their daddy some sweet homemade gifts
this year that would be perfect Father's Day gifts too, so I'm sharing them here with you today!

"C" my 6 year old made this Daddy Fix-It sign for my husband. 
He's a homebuilder and a very handy guy to have around, he really can fix anything. 
Don't know what we'd do without him around here!  
We loved this project from B-inspired Mama and it was the jumping off point for our own gift!


She glued popsicle sticks together and wrote the message with sharpie.
The tiny popsicle sticks on the side are from Michaels' "Creatology" brand. 




She made a Duct Tape card to go with it - I love the rainbow heart. 
Then, we picked out some cool looking and colorful hardware goodies and do-hickies
from daddy's tool box and I glue-gunned them to her sign. 


Daddy's special sign is hanging in a place of honor in his workshop! 
For more great Father's Day gift ideas, click here to check out my 



Happy (Homemade) Daddy Gift Making! 

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea
Follow Me on Facebook
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow Me on Instagram



Last year's Back Rub t-Shirt Was a Huge Hit too!
Click HERE to see how to make your own. 



4 comments:

Krissy Sherman Bonning said...

OMGosh 0 I love your spin on it! Especially that you added some colorful items. Thanks for the link back :)

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thank YOU Krissy!!!

Kim @ The Educators' Spin On It said...

This turned out so cute! Any Daddy would love it and I know the kids loved making it. Thanks for sharing. I pinned into onto my Gift Board.

Faigie said...

Uh Oh what happens with a Daddy who has two left hands

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...