Loading...

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Homemade Father's Day Gift: Top 10 Things I Love About You Popsicle Stick Sign



My 10 year old daughter, "E" made this sweet "Top 10 Things I Love About You"
for my husband's birthday and I thought it would be a perfect Father's Day gift! 
It was inspired by this project, but I like E's version much better! 


She wrote her list with sharpies (permanent markers) on wooden popsicle sticks. 
Then, she shaded/colored the sticks with crayola twistables and colored pencils. 


To put it all together, she glued the back with some other popsicle sticks and the glue gun. 
A strip of blue masking tape held it together to keep everything even while she glued. 


She added a ribbon to make a "hanger" so the sign can hang up 
in my husband's cubicle at work or on his peg board in his garage work shop. 
There you have it, a simple, easy to make, homemade gift from the heart. 

Warmly,
Pink and Green Mama, MaryLea


Last year's Back Rub t-Shirt Was a Huge Hit too!
Click HERE to see how to make your own. 



Follow Me on Facebook.
Follow Me on Pinterest. 
Follow Me on Instagram. 

2 comments:

Missy said...

Very cool! I think we'll copy you this year. I pinned this, too. :-)

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

Thanks Missy! They're easy to make and can be adapted to use for almost any theme!

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...